Monday, August 5, 2013

Ancient Aliens

I love that description of us. We are them, they are brilliant and have been all along. The knowing brings a peaceful, easy feeling. I have known the reintegration of us all would be in this lifetime and chose to be a part of that. YOU did TOO! You and 7 billion other busy souls wanting to be here for the event. Soon after, some will return their homes elsewhere. I have chosen to stay and play for awhile. I love this planet, her majesty awes me, her simplicity makes me smile and her wild ways are mine too. I have spent lifetimes preparing for now, so have you. As we remember who we really are and how smart and successful we are to be, think of the ancient aliens. Who they were and how helpful they were long ago. Invite them back onto our little earth ship. We need the help and they want to be with us, their clean up crews are necessary for this planet. The Creator is amazing and all created have done their best to measure up, time to score, you will be counted and accountable for every detail of every word spoken by you into reality. Open to receive and be blessed. If your words were less than kind, ask for forgiveness and get a clean slate!!!!! That is what mercy and grace are for, use them! Universal light, love and laughter now and forevermore!

No comments: