Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Whole hearted, graceful and fulfilled

That is how my old story ends with the new firmly in place. I have spent life times working toward this field and in joining with others of like mind to operate fully on the new earth I choose those ideals. My heart had been broken, like many other's and it took a lot of love to heal it, mostly self provided. Being brave, and strong and choosing to align with only happy healthy people who speak in tones that sound like music to me. I had to learn to stand up for myself, and say out loud what I desired and needed in the light of my truth. I had to forget about other people's responses and focus on my own. I did it, in court and in my own relationships. Court awarded me and relationships deserted me, leaving the field clear and fresh and ready to plant and that is how it is. Graceful is always on my mind, to be filled with a gracious spirit and walk and speak with graciousness, my eternal goal. Living without need of earning any of what I love, is grace flowing fully into my existence. Deserving graceful friends and experiences all of the time now. AND Finally fully filled!! Actually overflowing with the good, the right and the best of the best. My love for our world, each other and our future secure now, nothing less will do. So here is a toast and a salute, to community, hope and love and the faith that what we choose having a place and purpose here for as long as we want to stay and play! I am going to really like this a lot, how about you?????????

No comments: