Monday, August 12, 2013

The lost key

I have a Harley, the key is lost. I always say nothing is lost it is just not where I can currently get to it. I see all things as energetic and therefore look to the metaphor of the situation instead of the virtual reality. I bought that bike a few years ago thinking it could be the key to a connection I had made. I found that to be true. I was one I was trying to connect to and that big beautiful bike is ME. Horsepower is my gig, I am the Centaur in my sign. Horsepower with a screaming eagle added in to my world at a much higher level. When the key was lost I left it be, now the ignition has been stripped because it was absentmindedly locked and I choose to strip it so I could get it home. In the metaphor of power, eagle power, horse power, susan power, I now know there are no more keys needed. No more locks, no more hiding behind locked doors or locked hearts, everything is for everyone - free and clear. My friend Tim said at his party on the St. Croix River, Me casa, Su casa, I have this beautiful home now to share it!!!!!!!Please come and visit!! I agree Tim, let's share the bounty of our good fortune with those we love and live happily ever after!!

No comments: