Thursday, August 29, 2013

You will know me and show me by your lights

I am seeable only in the light. In the darkness I slip away and disappear. Angels are like that. Only when the crack opens do you see us in the bright light of that new opening. When humans call out in the dark, we appear and answer. When sick people come here and ask me questions and I make my knowing available to them. It is bright and light here and in the truth of clear streaming love, many receive much. You know me from another place and time, kids tell their parents that I am the ONE in their dreams, yogi's tell me that I watch them in the day, perched high on a branch and they are comforted. Others come and go, some hide after they are exposed because light shows everything. YOUR LIGHTS, not mine. I am an open book, ask my lawyer. I am a loving creature, ask my girls, I am known only to those who seek light, and that has kept me safe and warm and out of the way of this world. YOU will know when you are cracking up, light will be there for you. Light has arrived, many carry much, you do too. Namaste'

No comments: