Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Health, happiness and horses

That is what I ended up with in this lifetime. Frankly although a little lonely once in awhile, it is an awesome experience and I love every part of it. I know we all search for something. I searched for me, and found me in those things. I am not only healthy, but a teacher of what real health feels like and looks like too. I am a born optimist and being happy is easy for me, I find joy in everything and sing and dance it into each day. I know horses saved my life as a kid, they gave me the get away vehicle I needed to survive here. I could climb aboard and disappear into nature anytime I wanted to and did that frequently. Nature was a wonderful mother to me in every way especially in the way she showed her beauty to me and the kindness of her peaceful ways. I share all of those gifts with my friends, family and clients, that is the way my life works. I hope to demostrate more and more of that as we move ahead now. I deserve all that life offers in love and light, and you do too!! See ya Friday night!

No comments: