Thursday, August 8, 2013

The LIonsgate of the 8's

I am an 8 living a 9 life. If you know numerology you know what that means, if not I will explain it. The eight is the gateway of the power of change. It is my middle name. Change is what I do, I teach, I offer in my practice and my life. The 9's of my chart let me know that when it is done here, it is final. That makes me happy and relieved both at the same time. Our Earth is changing very very fast, the sales and service rat race we have been in is ending. The told and then sold part over now. IS -NESS is now here. I am who I am, being what and how I am easily and effortlessly in balance daily. Radiating outward all that is good and loving in my field. All things and people working together in peace and harmony for the highest good of all with harm to none. Today is the 8-8 a big door to your future, decide now where, who and what that holds for you and step up!! We are happy you have joined the party!

No comments: