Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dreaming of my new home - the new SU

Funny how it plays out. I dreamed of a new home, I bought it sight unseen and when I showed up to take possesion it was amazing but like nothing I had ever consciously considered. It was oriental meaning filled with ancient wisdom, perfectly square meaning stable, with outside features. It was filled with therapies and people indulging in them. The leaving people said, the house is yours and so are the clients if you choose. I saw the mainfloor full of clients enjoying the healing using all the different tools left. Then I went into the downstairs where the living quarters were and THAT was full of people dancing and laughing!! So in my consciousness I attract success, in my subconsciousness I attract fun and companionship. The house was so awesome, but I had decide whether to keep it for myself or choose something else. FUN DREAM HUH??? This is how the law of attraction sets you up for success. Homes in dreams are YOU and this one was awesome.

No comments: