Monday, August 26, 2013

I love my facebook pages

Sharing my visions with those interested is so fun for me. Today my horses were tight, all together in their herd, fusion was their order, oneness. None left out or behind, all working together to swat the flies and keep each other clean and clear. I posted that picture of what this looks like. I will be doing that a lot now. I am a visual, a seer. Visual Learner and picture sharing teacher. If I can show you, then maybe you too can understand my vision as you ask me to share it with you. If I can not then I will try again with someone else who might be able to understand me. As the fog lifts and the dust clears there will be seekers everywhere. I see them, rubbing their eyes, looking around as if they just woke up in some new and strange and really awesome place. I want to be there for them, how about you too? Share all that is good and right now, let the other stuff disappear in the light, just like fog would. This is gettin' good now, isn't it?

No comments: