Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ceremonies and vows

Yesterday my friend pulled up in front the hotel to valet his car and a guy in a tuxedo jumped in and said I will give you 20 bucks if you run me down to the marina, I am getting married in 20 minutes!!!! My friend smiled and said hey no problem, no money necessary, what up?? The groom had forgotten his vows up in the room and had run back to get them, now securely in the pocket next to his heart HE was READY!! That story made me smile. So many people forget their vows. The vows of love and fidelity and truth and commitment. I know it hurts humanity when that happens. Trust takes a long time to build and vows are the foundation of a trust building relationship. I vow to love you all forever, I commit my life to service for the betterment of Earth and her children. I will remain true to this all the days of my life and of that I am certain. So mote it be, AMen! Got any vows you want to say, anyone you need to share them with or maybe just a vow to self, love is all there is and I will find it and hold it dear forever forsaking anything else.

No comments: