Monday, August 5, 2013

Image In Love

I walked into a bar the other day and it was bleak, low light and low energy. I smiled and thought, well let's see how this goes. The bar tender was guarded, although beneath the tatoos was a little flicker of love light. I asked myself what to say and I brought up horses. She lit up like a Christmas tree and spoke lovingly of the work she does with them and how they have helped her in so many ways. My friend said, how did you know to do that???? I said, easy just ask and the Answer, Image In LOVE. Imagine it in the room no matter how dark or bleak, ask to see the flicker though low energy, it is still there. I love loving this world, I love love and all that it brings is good. No matter where I go or who I am with, love is always there somewhere, I only need to ask to see and it reveals itself to me!! Try it you will like it.

No comments: