Sunday, August 4, 2013

No more waiting

It seemed like forever. Always waiting. Christmas, or my birthday were big waits for me. Graduating from High school another long wait. Ever had a baby? That took forever too!! Well I am happy to say the waiting is over now. Being on this planet for a very long time, knowing that now would come has been a long wait. Others caught up along the way, some didn't. Some left early, some stayed and never knew they were waiting for something. So here it is, NOW is what we were waiting for. YOU were who you sought. I thought someone was looking for me, until I realized it was ME looking for me all along. Present, that is the gift of now, be here, be you, be kind and be ready as this world calls you in to action and community. YA! the wait is over.

No comments: