Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You can not disturb real peace.

Real peace comes from real love. There is no way to shake that up or shut that down. It is the pure power and potential of all that is. It is the root, the momentum and the result all together. It is the formless and formed. You can not disturb the real peace and truth and love that created it. I have in my lifetime disturbed many and much. The ministers and teachers and bosses and parents too. They did not agree with my energy, my words, my perceptions and my willingness to share it. My willingness to be shushed, was never there and still is not. I have taken the blows over and over for telling the truth as I saw it and still do that to this day. Crazy and brave! If I perceive something I throw it back out there, for everyone to see and feel and offer their perceptions too. I have heard and seen things that cause pain, illness and dis - ease all of my life. I have studied the books about it. I have prayed, meditated and communicated about it too. I know that YOU KNOW what is real and right and needs to be done. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO IT? Humans wait for someone else to do it first. Those who know this throw out the bait and watch you all dive for it. Please look within, the bait is you, the heart is the option. When you were invited to try earth, you were told of the Holy Grail, and you set out on the journey to find it. IT IS YOU! Be at peace now with what you are, what you have and what you can receive in your heart. There is no way other than this way, love is and was and always will be forever, that is the piece/peace you seek.

No comments: