Sunday, August 25, 2013

You attract what you are currently generating from within

If you understand how that works you can look at your own reflection in the eyes of others, in your relationships with others and in the events of each day. Your dreams, your animal friends, what happens to your home and your car are all a part of you. You can set yourself up for success, and miracles will seem the natural course of things, or you can worry or complain or doubt your worthiness, and that will result in less and loss and lonliness. I have learned so much about me in knowing you. My clients teach me things I need to know, my family and friends do too. My animals have a dramatic impact on me as they are constant in my life all of the time. They are very healthy and live very long lives with very little maintenence necessary. I am that way too. It only takes love and good food and clean water and sun and fun and I am totally there, super happy and healthy too. For special occasions add in some music and some friends and then it becomes a grand slam for me!! If you have conflict in your life, it comes within YOU, if you have poverty, it comes from within YOU, if you are dis-eased, it comes from deep within also. Your faith and your willingness to embrace only good, honest and true loving thoughts, words and deeds, attracts what you are currently dealing with. Each lesson carefully chosen by YOU, You are the guide, the teacher and the student in this lifetime, you have all the POWER, you always did, and now you need to KNOW that for sure.

No comments: