Saturday, August 24, 2013

Go where you fit

I fit in here. My land, and home are a good fit for me. Big and open and fresh and beautiful. People love it here when they are healthy. People who are still toxic find it overwhelming and tell me so in loud ways. Too big, too much work, too, too, too. Not for me, it is my heart and my life. I love horses, and people who appreciate them. I love kids, and people who appreciate them too. I love fun, and parties and romance and singing, and people who appreciate that. That is where I fit. Where do you fit, who gets you? There has been a desire to listen to others opinions in the hopes they will guide you, form you, approve of you. Let that be the passed. The only who will accountable for who, what, and how you have lived and loved here, IS YOU. Where do you fit like a glove now. Time to slide in to position, the world is ready and I know for sure if you read these blogs, YOU ARE ready too.

No comments: