Monday, August 5, 2013

Angelhawk Visions

I love that. I have both in my life. The hawk and the horse, my two personal animal totems, connected to me always. And the angel in my soul, who says it will be OK, just keep on going. People see the angel part and some love it and others not so much. People are fearful of what they do not understand. I know that from experience. A fear biter is an awful thing to deal with, since they can strike from a seemingly quiet place. The most abusive and destructive I have ever seen are like that. Horses in pain will turn and bite you if you touch that hot spot. I teach to brush and caress them before you mount up, so that if there is an issue we can address it lovingly first. The noisey ones at least warn you they are about to go crazy, those we stand back from. I have two horses in my group we simply do not ride yet, they are the wild part of me, the bucker and the rearer upper, I love them. I honor them as I honor those aspects of me. I will not give in or give up or be broken ever. I have a vision of energy that shows me which way and how hard, soon I will show others how that works. It is the gift of my lifetimes and seeing is believing, hold on to your hats cuz we are gonna start showin' the world and you will be amazed!! and forever transformed. Time now for the Angelhawk Visions.

No comments: