Monday, August 26, 2013

CON-fusion

As I reread my blog and thought about that dream, I realized that we have been confused. It is the shift, the fusion, that is clearing the confusion out of our world, our bodies and our lives here. Many are standing at the threshold still feeling confusion, what, who, how and if......WILL IT BE ENOUGH and UNDERSTOOD OR will I be rejected or misunderstood again. I know when someone comes near me and we speak, that the light I carry shines from me and on to them. I love my lights, so do others. It shows the cool good stuff and that is what I see first. I can see the flicker in the darkness, that is my gift. I can see the good even the worst, I can feel the love even in the drama. I have loved those who would not be loved because they can not feel their own feelings of love, I LOVE THEM ANYWAY. I am grateful to be that way. I had a rentor once who carried an energy I referred to as PIGPEN from Charlie Brown's group, it was constant confusion, and as he banged into things and wrecked them, he was totally unaware. When I pointed the damages out to him, he couldn't and wouldn't believe he had done that. That is real confusion, and it needs to clear. If you are confused, stop eating sugar, really!! That will help you, stop drinking liquor, that will help you too. Eat clean and organic single ingredient foods for 28 days. Drink fresh water, get the summer sun on your skin and let the world fuse with you in all of your glory and her's too. SMILE, THIS IS WHAT WE ALL ARE HERE TO DO NOW, clearing the fields now for health, happiness, and in my case, HORSES!!

No comments: