Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What will others think?

Did you hear that as a kid??? Did that give you pause??? Measuring your success by the opinions of others. It somehow promotes you as less and lacking in your own truth and knowing. For years I said I would only take advice from my Creator, my guardians and guides, the stars tell us where and when, we decide how to manage those odds. Humans need not apply as advisors, the heart tells the whole story. Over the years I have met a couple of humans that offered valuable information and it made my heart sing, that is how I knew it was right for me. Very few and far between though. I always knew that this world was tiny, and that data was not. I knew we were chasing microscopic perceptions, when the whole is how it all works together. Seperate dies, whole flourishes. The Earth whole takes care of her children, discriminate or seperate anyone out and they will simply disappear. You choose now, together or apart. If you choose apart and remain seperate in any way you will disappear from this world, she herself has chosen whole again, and will not allow any more seperation on her body or in her energy field. Hold on to your hat, this is going to get real, and the exposure to oneness and wholeness is long awaited and welcomed!! Everyone else thanks for playing.

No comments: