Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our river, the St. Croix

Born here this time, lived here most of this life. I sometimes wondered why. I feel the land here, the water too. The limestone is my rock, the pure clean St. Croix is mine to love. I feel her flowing. I learned that only one quarter of one percent of the rivers in America are cherished and protected the way we cherish and protect her. I was so so sad to hear that. My mind had a hard time with the idea that others were so abused and toxic. I sometimes wish I could fix them all, and yet I know that I must simply take care of what I have chosen to care for. I know that is why I am here. Each one of us must decide now, what is ours to heal, what is ours to purify, what is ours to cherish. No one else can do my job, only me, but I can attract a community of like minded people, by demonstrating my love and ability in the light for all to see. I am doing that and will stay and continue for as long as I am of service. Choose something that needs your attention now, there is so many rivers out there crying for your help. Join us at the St. Croix River Association and learn how to care about the water and then start one on your river too! Our world needs us now and water is LIFE!

No comments: