Wednesday, August 21, 2013

angry or sad - give it up

My friend is very sick, does that make me angry or sad, not any more. It would have in the past though. People use those two things to move themselves. It never works the way the think is should. Using anger or sadness as motivating is backwards, and negative spin is the result. It costs a fortune in many ways. I am filled with potential and good thoughts and my deeds and words demonstrate that. My work and my life demonstrate that. Under the full moon this day, give it up. Be whole again, in life. Your work, your food, your relationships all have to be light and supportive for this to work now. One good cell filled with love replaces all other cells filled with anger or sadness. Cancer is negative and can be all consuming in action, give it up. Disease, disharmony, dislike - same stuff, give it UP. I like you all, do not agree with everything you say or do, but I love you all, none - the - less. That is enlightened and that makes me healthy and happy. Try it. Step away from anything or any one who stresses you out, and fall back in love with love and yourself, then you will be just fine. Light and love the origin, the one cell you need to BE.

No comments: