Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lining things up

Alignment, your teeth, your spine, your vision and your ideals. Ideally I will align with dogs, cats, horses and kids, I will align with nature and all of her needs for recovery doing everything I can to assist. I will align with sweet and happy thoughts and days. I will align with those who think I am the cat's meow, and all others will have others to align with. I will wake up early and happy and have my chat time with my partner and my angels. I will teach all that I know and have experience with to any one who asks for my lessons to be shared. I will celebrate, sing out loud, dance in the kitchen and be the best me I can be. Beautiful, graceful, fun and funny too. I will be lining things up now, how about you????? Do you want to get in line again or have the line as your own?? Ask and you will receive all that you can conceive and believe.

No comments: