Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CONFIRMATION

IT IS HOW WE MEASURE BALANCE. In the world we look for confirmation in those we hang with and those we want to match. Does knowing you confirm me? Ego moves people out of that line over and over again. Thinking gets us into uncomfortable and sometimes painful places, the past is there, and so is the belief systems embedded in me by other non-confirmed folks. Feelings are the guide to freedom and peace. Confirmation comes in the heart. A knowing and a feeling of right, of fit and of love. Start with confirming your self. Love YOU, let YOU, live with YOU, and then look around and see who confirms YOU, you will feel it and it will feel better than anything you have ever felt. I was confirmed in a church as a kid into a way of thinking that in reality was nonsense to me and also critical of others, that was confirming something I felt out of place in and simply did not match. First, know you are the perfect expression of creative life force here to experience us and earth, in a rare and special configuration. I can confirm that to you and that is a great place to begin to fall in love again, with the whole deal here!!

No comments: