Sunday, August 4, 2013

partnering

I teach people to partner with nature to restore and enhance their health. It has been a long road. Back when I began this career, although this partnership saved my life, many people did not think it worthy and made that known to me. For me it was the only thing left to try, all of what humans had come up with made me feel worse. I know we are all looking at all of our partnerships now. Many of them have failed. There are many who are alone with their issues because partnering on any level is not happening. To be a partner, I must do MY part. Then I must find something or someone who matches that frequency. We must agree on most issues. I know that I believe that Nature is the answer to life here, period. I know that science is simply learning to understand how nature works and replicate it. WHY replicate, when the real deal is right in front of you??? This applies to all partnerships, find the ones that match your way of feeling and thinking, then the relationship is NATURAL!

No comments: