Friday, August 23, 2013

Are you an inspiration?

Listening to the words of those I meet and see inspire me. They challenge me to think, they make me work, they throw me off my guard and that is how I grow. I love words of kindness and compassion, I live for those, yet in our world there are truthes of disharmony and less, lack and loss, and those are the words that inspire me. I have heard about death, disease and destruction my whole life. I heard it at the church, the schools, and the worst of those words at home. Is there a place within me that is inspired by those very words, yes! I will do better, I live happier and cleaner, I will speak kinder and I will create things that will shine and last. Those are my inspirations brought on by this world. WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO BE THE VERY BEST YOU CAN BE?

No comments: