Thursday, August 1, 2013

New room mate!

Just when you think it is over and never will be the same again, it shifts. I am always grateful for that. My friend felt his life was on hold, frozen really. He had regrets, he had made mistakes and they haunted him. He came into my life and I simply said, let it all go now. Forgive yourself and be who you were meant to be. No need to suffer any longer. He looked at me, and fell in love with that idea. It took a little bit of adjusting, but he got it done. Today the love of his life is moving in!! The law of attraction works, and it gives me the greatest pleasure ever, to witness what love can heal. Old memories forgiven and forgotten. Truth and light cleared the path to each other and that is the greatest love story ever told. In the end there will be only love, find it in your life and you too might get a new room mate! Congratulations you two, I love you very much and I am proud to have been in your lives and will be forever grateful for your friendship!

No comments: