Saturday, August 31, 2013

Asset or liability?? You be the judge.

How do we know when to fish and when to cut bait?? It is in your heart, you feel it, and you need to open to it. I have spent lifetimes fishing. Looking to add in to a place and way of living and being that I cherish. I invite, include and support lots of potentials. I have to learn about cutting bait and letting go of the line. I have a very hard time with that idea. I need to love myself enough now to put my desires and wants and needs first. Then I can love everyone and everything else fully and fearlessly, the way I am designed to. Being liable for my own everything has been quite the lesson. I still have certain things that I do not do, but luckily there are angels for that. Annie is there for me all of the time. I know my Guardian by name and call to her alot. The rest I can hire it done. You decide, are you an asset or liability to your own life, your progress and to others. I believe it is time to sit down with your Higher self and your ancestors, guardians and guides and listen to what they have to say. Really listen with your heart. Then make it the way you want it. Only you can judge yourself. Prize winning potential every where to those willing to be judged by their own hearts.

No comments: