Friday, August 30, 2013

This is YOUR chance, please pay it forward now

I love to buy things for other people, it is something that just comes naturally to me. I love to think about what would make them smile and then get it and give it to them. I hardly ever even wait for the day but give it as soon as I think it up. It is my love language. I am born in Jupiter, the planet of expansion and abundance, living in this lifetime, being born in December. I am from Venus, the planet of love, and that adds in the luxury of paying out instead of in. Yesterday at the massage place a gal came to the front to pay and her card was denied, she said she had no cash or any other way to pay, what could she do?? Her face was contorted with embarrassment and her words got thin and iffy. I stood up and gave the clerk the money and said, it is my pleasure to take care of this for you today. She wheeled and gave me the strangest look. I said nothing for a minute and then before she could protest, I simply said, PAY IT FORWARD WHEN YOU CAN. I love to do that, it is a favorite activity of mine, buying lunch or coffee or motorcycles. DO WHAT YOU DO BEST, and if you can pay it forward, please make someone smile today with your willing and loving gift. The benefit of making someone smile will carry you a very long long way.

No comments: