Monday, August 19, 2013

Finding center in the four directions now

Earth, air, water and fire, they are the human experience. I have lived in the air most of my life. The arrow of Sagittarius has propelled me far forward in to my truth. It has been an amazing adventure. I was born in the fire sign and I am a firey chick. Fun mostly, but do not irritate me because I can be angry with the best of them and will not be pushed around. I will always speak. I know that water is where I need to go to cool my fire and I have lived on water my whole life, I would ignite and disappear if I did not do that. My grounding comes from nature and my work with her herbs, I cook with and use for my practice, and also her horses. I have a great connection to this planet through those two things. FIND YOURS. What connects you to each element?? Then when you have that, sit in the center and become totally balanced. It is very simple and very powerful medicine. It is time to find this for your harmony, and that comes from within the circle of YOU. Draw a circle on paper, put the four directions and elements there, make notes about how you connect and draw yourself in the center fully enjoying YOU and YOUR experience. I just learned to stand up paddle on the water and found one more thing I truly love!!! AND THE FUNNY THING IS, IT IS ALL ABOUT BALANCE!

No comments: