Sunday, October 6, 2013

You know

Knowing is the ability to trust your own judgment. It is that for sure feeling and the confidence that comes with it. You know what YOU  KNOW! You  know who you know too. I know people from here, my work and my childhood. I also know some from other places and times we have had together. I must admit, those are my favorite knowings. I have looked in to the eyes of someone and remembered them and smiled. Saying to myself, well, there you are again. Those are the ones you promised to hook up with again for a very special reason or a season. My friend Nancy gets to have 20 years with me in life after life. Did it again in this lifetime and it was grand. Remembering and  cherishing those times are so important. I know who I know and love them even when they are absent, because I know I will see them again soon. You know too. Do not waste any of it while you have the chance to be in contact here. Those are the most precious of all knowings,  knowing you from long ago and still loving you!! YOU KNOW???

No comments: