Thursday, October 31, 2013

The end of the end

My life is a series of 9's. When I had my numerology chart done, the master mathematician said he had never seen so many 9's. I am here for the end. I am fully aware of that truth. My Angel number is 8 and that is the life I live here. The changes are fast and furious like the racetrack for a matchbox car and the 8 is how is rolls. I am at the end of the end now and watching the world turn upside down  is challenging to me. Holding on to my vision of recovery, my job and my solace and my great pleasure, in these times. I have weathered the 12 - triple dates and been where the Universe could use my earth connection with it's strongest hook up. We have been away from heaven and Divine Law for a very long time. Our world is very dark with this disconnection from the Source of our light. Find the light in your life now, focus, watch the sun rise and the sun set and pray for the light to return to full power. The end will go a lot smoother and cleaner if we hold that vision. Here's to the love of the Light of the Source of all that is and ever shall be, Namaste'.

No comments: