Monday, October 7, 2013

Lasting forever, love is it

No matter what you did, what ever role you played here, how you behaved or who got left out or pulled in. The only thing left now, is love. Look around  and see and feel  the who and how of that. You will know what is right and true, because no matter what, it is what it is. It was always true, although sometimes hard to remember in the pain and feel of separation.  I love this world and all that she offers, I love this life here, crazy as it is. And I love being me, now more then ever before. And I love all the players, I have forgiven, and forgotten and will start fresh with whomever wants to play with me. Just like when I was a little girl! So give me a call,  and let's chat and I for one, am ready to get this party started!

No comments: