Saturday, October 19, 2013

secrets revealed

 I see people hide, their hearts, their money, their choices and on and on it goes. It is odd and gives them great stress. I try to assist in explaining that everyone knows everything, all the details are there in your energy for everyone to see. Pretending makes people sick and overweight and depressed. It causes dis-ease. Sometimes it creates disturbances that only drama and revelation can reveal. Trying things out in the light is all you can do. If it is right it will stick with you and raise your energy up. If it holds you in a behavior that is not be-coming to you, asking for help in the release of those choices is the next step. I see cravings, addictions and old programming now wanting to be expunged! Sage, burnt, will smudge your energy field and clear some of that old junk away. A clay bath will pull it from your body, and sunshine will lighten up your field. Lots of water, good company and laughing out loud especially at yourself will ease the process of release. Just letting go by writing all the old stuff down and burning the page will help clear it too. I personally like healing touch for processing things I have a difficult time understanding. Choices are being made, let them be the ones you want to shout from the mountain top! Be proud of yourself in all you do!! Be honest about what you want and how you are willing to get it and share it with this world. There are no secrets anymore, all is revealed in the light of the new age. I for one am relieved, this will lighten my work load a lot!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Burning a page? I wrote an burnt a whole frickn note book and honestly it works :) and keeps on and on and on a workn. Wonderful advise Susie! Believe me peeps me it works