Tuesday, October 29, 2013

If you are ready for something different now

Take an assessment of your reality. If it is perfect, enjoy! If it needs to be shifted, start with the forgiveness of yourself, and then ask for the forgiveness of those who you inflicted with your issues. It goes like this. I am so sorry, I promise to never do or say that ever again, and knowing that I inflicted my issues on you, is there something I can do to make it better????? Offer remedy and reconciliation.  Now that is  true accountability, and when we all become truly accountable all of the time, this will not longer need to be done. In the meantime, this is the magic of mercy and forgiveness and will change the world forever. The Dakota 38 ride is all about this. Forgive and move ahead now, by letting go and letting love rule the day and our world. Support this effort in your life and in our world and set us all free!

No comments: