Monday, October 14, 2013

Charming

It is done on this planet. It is a way of sending energy that makes the air and environment around you comfortable and likeable. I love to be in a charming place, with charming people. I also need to be aware that I am still in control of my own energy will enjoying or sharing charming experiences. My friend told me that he has been  with some people now who are not so charming, and they make him feel uncomfortable. I said how about you teach the charming lesson to them. It comes with gracious, loving, sharing, smiling choices, words and behaviors. Nothing else, or less will do. Gifts can charm, especially those given imbued with loving thoughts and effort and intention. Charm yourself today, get comfortable, give yourself a gift you have long desired, be the one you are looking for. When you have that all squared away, share your good energy with the world. No thing less will do now. Charm and graciousness are under rated these days and moving that warmth, generosity and love back into position should be fun.

No comments: