Saturday, October 26, 2013

Releasing childhood issues

That seems to be the tact my clients are taking as the wind up their pasts down here. Childhood is designed to be a fully supported loving experience. Yet with the lame parenting I have had and seen other's have too, it left marks, scars and deep insecurities for many. Those ills and pains, those tears and fears, need to now all melt into the memory of the legend. We are being given the gift of the legend to that map we so desperately need to make our way through and home again. Those lessons truly no longer serve any of us except to show us how NOT to parent.  That is exactly what I told my own mother many many years ago, that I learned all of what not to do from my childhood and I was grateful for the experience and the ability I had to receive, believe and achieve although I had to get that on my own. Her fears were monumental and life threatening, not just to her, but to me too. Knowing that I would get past the abuse and the loss of parenting, was not known until I had my own children. Only then could I see the bigger picture and release the fears and heal the scars. It does make my legend solid and clear and I use it everyday to assist others in finding their own way out. Today release all those things you choose not to replicate. If you were hit, do not hit, if you cursed at, do not ever do that either, if you were told somehow you were inadequate, never say that to another person for any reason. Remember your words, thoughts and deeds BECOME YOU! See yourself now as the perfect happy little child you deserved to be and allow yourself the love and support you need to grow up into a happy healthy and very wise, ADULT! It is time that grown ups take this world into their arms and hearts and get it back to Eden the way it was designed!

No comments: