Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fear makes people do crazy things

I lost it the other day, because the fear I felt.  The failure of what I had entrusted someone to do made me crazy. The look in the eyes of the children who would not have been able to have their horse day made me rage. Yelling is crazy. It does no one any good at all unless it is offered as a warning. It was a warning too in this case. Simple and very true. I have seen fearful horses run people over, bite, kick, and bolt into trouble. Humans do that too. They make irrational choices when fear is the present energy. They push, shove, holler and destroy things, other people and their own health and lives, with that energy. It is a powerful force here. You will get what you use in your words and deeds. Fear gets you nothing but sick, hurt and alone. It gets you failure in finding love. Confidence, honesty, passion, and a willing spirit on the other hand, get you blessed and productive. Use your inside voice, your inside feelings, your inside gifts and abilities now. Use love to exist on all levels. Use breath to clear the fear. Meditate and live powerfully and change yourself, your life and OUR WORLD. That is my goal.

No comments: