Thursday, October 24, 2013

The ISSUE of the Ultimatum

It happens all the time. One will stand up and speak out loud their Ultimate Issues. That is what an ultimatum is. YOUR ULTIMATE ISSUES. The or else, we speak to others when it is really only us we are speaking to and about. I have heard lots of them, I have issued a few of my own. I have learned a lot about me and my ultimate issues and the dreams and goals they have distracted me from and also directed me toward. I have watched others wrestle with their own ultimate issues, and the illness and fear, that creates the rage and isolation. When if given a space to air itself out becomes that catalyst that changes their life forever. The fire transforms the issue once it burns up and the fusion occurs. I am fire in much of what I say and do here,  that creates a catalyst for those very issues that my work and my words sometimes  ignite. I love to see the flame of enlightenment lit, burst into a brightly burning flame, and then, watch and smile at  the clearing of the smoke and the ash. When it is finished the rising of the Phoenix I always knew in my heart was there. Each person now should consider what pushed them toward their ultimatums, name them, own them, call them up and call them out, then with the flame of love in your heart, forgive, release, receive and believe that you are that Phoenix rising from the ashes of your old ways and soar among the eagles and the Angelhawks now. We have waited for you for a long long while and the air is fine up here and the view amazing! See you soon.

No comments: