Friday, October 4, 2013

Starting over now

All of my life I have been linked to someplace or someone. Finally in 2013 I  spent the first summer ever learning to let go and be linked to just me. I believe that has been the case for many now. It is as if you awaken one day to find yourself alone with yourself! Looking around and seeing no one else is there, just you, with your thoughts, dreams and ideas. I needed to do some weeding in the garden of my life here. I had chosen really intense experiences in many arenas, and that needed to settle down, settle up and settle out. I had gone way out of my way over and over to make sure others had what they needed, leaving myself for last and then feeling sad that no one noticed. I would do my work happily, then take on someone else's too. Good lessons, good growth. My process of awakening is mine alone and I love it. I share it with those interested, I say what I see fearlessly and with the intention to be of service. That sometimes is embraced and sometimes rejected. I had to learn not to take the rejection personally and just let my truth sink in whenever it gets there with a no-attachment to the outcome position. WOW! I can't imagine how frustrated Jesus got with that attitude, love with no conditions. Angels are allowed to help only when asked, and they ask for nothing in return. I see them watching, guarding and waiting for their human to notice and eventually partner up with them. It is time now to start over again, fresh and new, with a vision of healing, happiness and horses first in my mind and then in my life, that is what has always been in my heart. Let's see what comes from that now! We are there, ready to start over! Let's get it right, say what you love, be who you really are on the inside and let the rest find their own self too  and this will be exactly what we dreamed of!