Thursday, October 17, 2013

gone cold...

Remember that game? Colder, hotter, clues to finding what you are looking for. And when it is real real hot - YOU ARE ON IT! You are with it too. How about when it is cold? The human body is designed to be 98.6 degrees in it's healthy state. Many now are cold all of the time, with a lower body temperature, their out of balance normal, but NOT HEALTHY. It is also that way with their moods, their relationships, their jobs. No fire there. The fastest way to end a marriage is to lose your fire. If your fire is low or out, so will your magnetism be. We are drawn to flames and the warmth and light they give off. That is the spirit that connects us all together. I am a fiery character, double fire in my natal chart. I need water to keep me calm and balanced. I know that is how I do my very best. In the heat of my experience and excitement I can attract a lot of things, and people too. So do you. When I grow cold, and distant, it means the fire in our connection has gone out. It will light a path and keep you warm and excited, that fire of yours. If you spend that heat energy being mad, or loud, or disrespectful or distracted, there will not be enough for you to attract anything at all. You will then be left out in the cold  with only you. That is a lonely place, where meditation and reflection are the only tools left to reflect on in the spent light of your own flame. Are you running normal or hot or cold now?  It will dictate your day and your way. I love the warmth of a smile, the light in someone's eyes, I am enchanted by words spoken to inspire me or make me laugh, music lights me up and so does the warmth of the company of good friends. Come on baby light my fire, that's what Jim Morrison said and he was HOT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come On Susie Light My Fire!!! Or Maybe you did

Unknown said...

Dr Su is that why my body is all ways a degree hotter or is it from the Lyme disease or was I just born hot ? :)