Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU CONNECTED TO?????

I have always been connected to the DNA of my Native American Father. It is the liveliest strand in the bunch. It gives me my dreams, memories, visions and cravings. It is what I love in life and art and structure and beliefs. It simply matches me. I have an affection for the way of life and the look of that life in my life. I attract those who also love it. In your life here you are given gifts, memories and charges. You chose your path in and on and through this lifetime. Does it connect you to you? Or do you live the way some else does or wants you to?  To be healthy and balanced and happy, one must find that connection. Let it rise to the top of your life, like cream does in fresh milk. Just let it come. Sit still, surround yourself with music and scenery that inspire you and then just close your eyes and see. It will be there, right where it always has been while you were out chasing around looking for it- right there on the inside of YOU!

No comments: