Thursday, October 24, 2013

Staying safe

It has been a wild ride. This world has turned upside down with it's drama. The stories of the shift will last for ever as legends of this time come forth and begin to share who they really were once and are  now, and how they came to be with us in this time. Yesterday a  young lady looked into my eyes and began to stream tears of relief, which is a very common thing at my practice. I smiled and asked her what .....she said I dreamed of you as a child. I knew someday I would find you and you would help me understand so that I could heal. AND HERE YOU ARE FINALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I smiled again and said of course you did. I was before I was born with many of you. I promised to come again to this planet and stay and help. I promised to be where I said I would be and I kept that promise. Many have come from very far away with the knowing that I was here and ready to assist them in some way. I had kept myself safe. I had survived much with that inner knowing of that promise. I know who I am, where I hail from and what I am to be while being on Earth. It has kept me happy, healthy and safe, the bigger picture is now ready for viewing by those who are willing to look up and see. Those are the ones I am to help stay safe while the world shifts and I am grateful for the opportunity to do this work. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: