Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Choosing the things and people that make your life easier now

I have always loved a challenge. It is why I do the work I do. We talked yesterday about the gift I have for unraveling illness, my daughter prefers working in the wellness/fitness/prevention end of things. I have always been the one who would take the time and make the effort to work with the worst of the worst. The darkness has never daunted me. It is the best use of my Sagittarius nature. I have recently learned though that that law of attraction part spills in  to the rest of my life, and untangling messes and working with stress and pain became a daily thing. My world reflects my choices. My world needs now to choose people and everything else too, that just make my life easier and more fun. I love help, kindness, generosity  and that will be the law attraction for me now. Trying to change someone's mind or train them to do this work here the way I want it, is not what I am willing to do, any more. There are so many advanced souls running around here now. I just have to change my level of magnetism. I expect the best of the best and accept it freely with great joy and  happiness! How about you, ready for easier now? Be the best you have ever been and see who shows up!!

No comments: