Saturday, October 26, 2013

My old friends

are appearing from every direction! I love that. I have been on my own for awhile now, and I loved that too, but enough is enough. My phone has started ringing again after years of silence. I know I chose those quiet years because that is the space I required to heal my life. My friends have also done their work too, in their own way and their own time and to hear about their adventures makes my heart sing. So many have earned their stripes. Taking lessons that I did not choose and learning how to work it out on their own, helping others now with their truth. AND honestly being as open as a book about the details, which are intense!! Thank you universe for community, and communion, both make my life wonderful. Today we share our ranch and it's magic with 7 beautiful women, who have come to community and communion. Namaste! to us all now. This is going to be life changing.

No comments: