Saturday, October 19, 2013

The full moon flush

This is a big one, and letting go of what and who does you no good  is the gift. Look in to the mirror, see who and how you are and  decide what needs to stay. Keep it with a smile. Be grateful.  If it makes you proud, healthy, beautiful and has you getting up in the morning with a smile, it is yours to keep! If you are sad, worried or embarrassed or alone, say good bye to the choices that keep you separate from who and what you love. There is no right or wrong, there is just love. In this millennium I have met and kept some awesome friends. I have also released a few along the way, those who did not match my energy or my vision of what a real friend should be like for me. It has taught us all a lot. I love this lifetime, it is the culmination of so many things learned. Full moon flush! Awesome !

No comments: