Sunday, October 20, 2013

Heart centered

What does that look like. It is not adrenaline driven, there is no ego there either. It is not a dream place but a very structured and super energetic  place where heaven and earth merge in the human body. In the heart is the love of  your life and purpose that came in with the breath of birth. It has a solid and safe quiet way of being spirit being human there. Many are awakening to their heart now with a-fibs, arrhythmias and heart openings called heart attacks. Common by age 50 for those still living in the lower 3 chakras. I attract a lot of adrenal energy driven people because I have a lot of that energy going on. I love excitement but can not live with it dominating my days. I also have a full power chakra system with the 7 lit in body and another 5 in the etheric. My days, my yoga, my meditations, my angel friends along with my home, my family, my work and my play all balance in my life and my world by using the heart centered philosophy and setting a course of action with that in the anchor position. It took me a long time to speak my heart, to find someone to trust with that and to love myself enough to say no to anything but that centered gentle loving way of  being human. Here's to home, heart and hearth!

No comments: