Friday, October 25, 2013

When do you say, it is all ok??

When you know that is the answer. I have had a lot of Aries clients lately. Mars is there home planet and warrior is their nature. Full of fire, energetic, productive and busy can-do people. With the shift in consciousness they are all being asked to lay down their swords and begin with a new way of being. This is challenging. It is hard to say it is all OK when you think was or is not. We have worked backwards, and looked at the fights, the fears, the defenses and abuses of a lifetime. We look at how it plays on their health, their relationships, their work and their play. Every single on of them has a major shift in the works. Peace..... yes peace is coming to the warrior. There is a warrior in all of us, and yes, peace is coming to us ALL! As soon as you  can say YES, OK, ALL GOOD, SORRY, and I love myself, my life and my world, and I will do the best yet I have ever done! It will be here! Passion will replace fighting, and love will rule the day.

No comments: