Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Micro vs Macro

Sticking your nose in too close gets you a micro and super intense look at things. I see the micro managing going on right now. Looking at one small thing instead of the whole deal. Source is my job, underlying issues that create blockage in the flow of those I in contact with. Source is where I come from, Source is where I return each night. The ONE, the whole, THE UNIFIED FIELD OF LIGHT. It is my work here with my practice and in my day to day. If I focus on the micro I get tired fast. Others need to do their own micro managing of the self and what is it doing. I do better with the big stuff. Watching to see where the source of the issue comes from and making sure it is clear and understood and fully functional. I see past lives surfacing everywhere dictating behaviors that are fascinating. I see current life issues unresolved playing havoc and wrecking stuff while they try to get their owners attention. You have control over every detail, although many of you are unaware, some even unawake. Still victims to the lessons of self and creating a whirlpool of energy that does not stop pulling you down. I have a space and certain things I have responsibility for, I care for them, feed them, love them and am accountable for every single detail in the lives of those  in that space. I also  allow in others who feel the same way and are capable of the same accountability. I must cull out those who take more energy then they give. Those who mess things up and cause us all stress. There are those barely capable of showing up on time, let alone doing the job that is required for support and  growth. You are here to grow you. If you have a job you love or a life you adore, it is your responsibility to stay with it and grow in the light and love of it. If you are stuck, stranded, hanging with those who pull you backwards, get a macro view of the whole deal and pick a direction out of the issues. This is your chance to break free, get healed, find passion and order and way of life that you deserve and are proud of every single day.  Take a minute to step back and decide what in your life has value and what needs to be culled out.

No comments: