Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Promises

A baby girl was born yesterday much to joy of her family. I was happy for them. And then I got to thinking about the promise of parenting. It is a hard one for many to keep. Many kids are ditched, ridiculed, abused, drugged and unloved by their parents. Then they run!!! I have known the runners, I am one. Not fitting in with your own family, being loved for who and how you are, causes that running thing. I loved a runner too and that is too hard to describe. I do a natal sun, moon and rising chart for my kid clients. Not for the kid, but for the parents. I say, KNOW who this kid is on the inside, and love them for themselves. Do not take out your frustrations on them, but meet, greet, love and cherish them as new friends in your life. They are a promise to this world that there are those now arriving who can help! Keep your promises! Show up and stay connected!! Keep them safe and love them, they are your life and your legacy and all you leave when you go.

No comments: