Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Allowance

I got 50 cents a week, then a buck, then 5 bucks as a kid. Then I started working at making my allowance my own responsibility, and that is how it went. As I considered my allowance, I determined that what I was expecting was what I would get. I expect a lot! So I get a lot of allowances. It is simply the opening of the ability to receive. I teach it in meditation. To allow easily and effortlessly whatever you need, to come to you. Today, allow allowing. Decide what you would love to have and in what way and what amount can you handle gracefully. You are the maker and breaker of the patterns of your life, in allowing the goodies to come, you are using the gifts given, to manifest and expand. So if you are short on anything, money, love, purpose, friends, whatever it is. TODAY RAISE YOUR ALLOWANCE!!!!!!!!!! You are the only one who can do that!

No comments: