Thursday, October 24, 2013

FUNNY HOW WE JUST KEEP GROWING

As I reread my blogs after I post them, the changes of my life become so much more evident. In my past relationship to a former partner from more then one lifetime, I was called ANGELBABY. I loved that. He used that endearment to  me over and over. Funny now how that baby in me has grown up to be a woman. I know my name has changed now to fit that evolution. Thanks for the time we had together, although short. Those changes  that were made during that relationship made my life what it is today. I am grateful for the experience. Looking through the pages of our stories, some happy and some not so happy, it really is funny how through it all we just keep growing. AND that is the real miracle isn't it???? It is with the grace of forgiveness and the mercy we show one another for the lessons that this gets accomplished and becomes the blessings we are to share with one another to make this journey a little easier! My ranch is a blessing, and the angelbaby that build it is now the angel hawk woman who will use it for the highest good of everyone. With love and laughter, I smile and grow up now.

No comments: