Friday, October 18, 2013

Old enemies, new friends

I have fought many battles in my life, some real, some imagined. Yet in my field of experience they were all mine to savor now with the eyes of wisdom. I spoke of love language and how people have different ways of expressing their feelings. My friend said he used to express himself one way but it didn't work over 30 years ago and he never did it again. I said that was something I had waited my whole life to have and when no one did that or set that up for me, it made me feel bad. We have both learned a lesson in that experience. It is time to connect the dots. Reveal the real you beneath the layers of life and the colors and tones of our experiences. In the end there will be only the authentic self and that is exactly who we came to gather back to our hearts. Fall in love again with YOU and let the world feel what love feels like.

No comments: